Friday 27 July 2012

Bad blogger.....

Sorry for the lack of posts/pics - I have been busy I promise! I'm working on some lovely purses but as you can imagine with all the credit card slots, compartments and zip pockets the insides take a bit of time!
In other news we've been working on the house, sorting the "guest" room (ie dumping ground/storage space for all things baby) and it's now looking very pretty. Managed to find some silk in my stash that went quite well with the wallpaper so we've some nice (but very tame and subtle for me) cushions in there.
We've also had a bathroom replaced...... one word.... DISASTER.
We're now battling a leaky shower and I think the only thing that we've not had a problem with is the sink :o( the old suite had been there for 20+yrs and it had less problems lol. Anyway....We'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment