Friday 14 December 2012

Feedback

Ok...I don't normally big myself up too much but I was feeling very sorry for myself after a trip to the dentist :( and that evening when i checked into facebook I had all of this lovely feedback!  Cheered me up so much - all of my customers this year have been so great!
 
Alana Clark: Received my parcel from you yesterday, thank you so much, they are all lovely. Big decision now of what one to keep for myself. Thank you so much and have a lovely xmas x
Kim Thomas: Received my items today and I love them. Thank you very much :) x
Kelly Harland: Just to let you know I received my purses yesterday! WOW!! They are amazing! Thankyou so much. X
Nicola McAllister: Oh my...I just got my tweed purse with bird on it and pink dog coin purse and WOW I am amazed at the quality and beauty of these items!!! THANK YOU so much Jennifer
Suz Clark: Received my purse yesterday, absolutely love it. Thank you!
Shaleena Patel: hi, just wanted to say thank you for the purse which arrived today and which was a fab surprise when i got home from work. and this time i'm keeping this one for myself. thank you so much again - it's gorgeous. x x x x
Catriona MacKenzie: Hi, Jen - love my decorations (& the cute wee bag they're in). Will post a pic when they finally make it to the tree. Getting laminate laid next week so it's going to be cutting it fine for getting in Christmas mode!
Marina Slater: Love the purse, I waited till my birthday to open it, thank you it's beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment