Wednesday 9 July 2014

A day off and a visit to Vintage Squirrel

Today I managed to blag a whole day off....just for me! No guest breakfasts to cook, no sewing and much as I love the wee darlings....no children!
I headed off to Inverness to get some much needed clothes for the girls (why do they have to keep growing so fast?!)

The sun was shining and, with the excuse of needing some more Annie Sloan paint, I took the opportunity to call into the most gorgeous studio shop, near Munlochy Vintage Squirrel 
Kate is just lovely and really helpful.  She runs Paint Techniques Workshops from the studio (I'm hoping to do one as soon as I get a chance), until then I've treated myself to a tin of Paloma which I will be using on a wee occassional/coffee table.
The coolest floor ever, I love the blossoms....wonder if I could find a bit of floor to do this on?....


Loads of lovely natural light :)

I'm in love with the hare lamp...would go so nicely in my living room...hint hint....

I do think I need one of these shades!
 And...the best news is....not only can you get some really unique, quality bits and pieces for your home, you'll also be able to pick up a wee Jennifer Carr purse, wallet or bag as Kate will be stocking some of my products very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment